Selling Your Home
For most families, their home is their largest financial asset, and deciding to sell it is a big decision that involves a lot of preparation and work. When you're ready to sell it's important to have an experienced real estate professional handle the details involved in the successful sale of a home for top dollar.
As an experienced professional who has helped many Mason City residents sell their homes, I know how to handle every aspect of the sales process - from strategically marketing and showcasing your home to making sure everything's signed, sealed and delivered by the closing date.
Providing you with comprehensive, high-quality listing service is my top priority. So when you decide to sell your home, please contact me and let's get started!
to selling your home that Brian and team will walk you through:
1. Prepare to sell your house - Home selling has become more complex than it used to be. New seller disclosure forms, longer and more mysterious form agreements, and a range of environmental concerns have all emerged in the past decade.
2. Find a REALTOR - In the maze of forms, financing, inspections, marketing, pricing, and negotiating, it make sense to work with professionals who know the community and much more. Those professionals are the local Realtors who serve your area.
3. Set the list price - several factors, including market conditions and interest rates, will determine how much you can get for your home. In other words, home selling is part art, part science, part marketing, and part negotiation.
4. Market your house for maximum exposure - Your Realtor should share a marketing plan with you, but the more you know about the process of selling your home the easier it is to support Realtor's efforts. Make your home sell fast with test tips.
5. Negotiate a real estate offer - Perhaps the most complex moment in the sales process comes when you get an offer for your home. Whether you have one offer or several to consider, these tips and the partnership with your Realtor will help you navigate the entire process.
6. The art of settling - When you have a signed contract with the buyer for your home, you may feel as if you can breathe a sigh of relief. But before you can completely relax you need to get to the settlement table.
7. Plan your move - Some of the activities required to sell your home can actually help with the moving process. For example, be cleaning out closets, the basement, and the attic, you will have less to do once the home is under contract.