- 652 1st St SE, Mason City, IA 50401
- 2 Beds · 2 Baths · 1952 Sqft
- Current owner has done tons of updates to this cute 2 bedroom ranch with basement walkout. The renovated backyard deck will be where you want to spend all your time overlooking the deep fenced in yard. Some of the current owner updates over the past 5 years include: completely new kitchen and bathroom, new roof in 2016, new electrical service (150amp), new deck (majority of boards), new flooring, new paint, new plumbing updates, significant insulation updates, new water heater in 2017, and conversion of the old 1-c ...
- 809 2nd Ave N, Clear Lake, IA 50428
- 4 Beds · 3 Baths · 2901 Sqft
- Wow, what a classic. This charming Victorian home was relocated in 1998 to this great location on a brand new basement/foundation. This Clear Lake home is directly across the street from the Central Gardens of North Iowa and an easy couple of blocks walk to downtown main street and the lake. A new cement floor was also added for the huge 6-car garage (a dream for all your toys). Don't wait too long to see this one. The woodwork in the home is beautiful, and the home features an extra large lot, newer storm windows, ...
- 525 15th St NW, Mason City, IA 50401
- 3 Beds · 1 Bath · 1976 Sqft
- Comfortable 3 bedroom ranch with nice fenced in backyard on quiet street. Interior includes nice sized kitchen with adjacent dining area. Living room features good TV viewing space and space for a computer workstation. One of the bedrooms has a slider out to a wooden deck and this room could also be a nice office or you could even add laundry to the main floor. Basement has all the studs and electrical installed and is ready for sheet rock and finishing for a finished family room and extra bedroom if an egress wind ...
- 15 26th St SW, Mason City, IA 50401
- 2 Beds · 2 Baths · 1274 Sqft
- Totally renovated home and a GREAT heated 3-car garage / workshop. This is a perfect starter home or rental home. Owner has completely renovated everything in the home. All new plumbing, electrical, flooring, kitchen, and bathrooms. Furnace, A/C, and water heater added in 2009. New steel roof in 2005. Professional beaver system added in basement. Don't wait to check this one out.
- 659 2nd St NE, Mason City, IA 50401
- 3 Beds · 3 Baths · 2612 Sqft
- Once in a lifetime unique storybook home. Completely renovated hidden gem in Mason City. Original character throughout including incredible water views and sounds from this stone home. Interior features tile, granite, mission style (quarter sawn oak cabinets). 3 bedrooms and office (could be 4th bedroom). Main floor master suite with spa like bathroom and walk-in closet with laundry. Exterior is total privacy. You will feel like you are in the country when you are right in the middle of town. Enjoy wild life, fishi ...
- 1436 N Monroe Ave, Mason City, IA 50401
- 2 Beds · 2 Baths · 1328 Sqft
- Really nice starter home or rental. This home is currently a rental property but you could make it your new home or start being a landlord yourself. The house features steel siding, newer windows, nice wood trim, nice mudroom, and a large backyard. Big enough for making a larger garage. Basement features an area that could be a family room, a shower and a workshop area. Very well insulated home (tenant says utilities average at about $80 a month). Attic is very well insulated and ready for finishing to make into a ...
- 745 Briarstone Dr, Mason City, IA 50401
- Want a dream home on a private lake, then this is your lot. Most spectacular lot in Mason City! Million dollar lake view. First time it has been offered for sale. Unique waterfront lot with endless options for creating your once in a lifetime dream home. Over 300 feet of shoreline. Private, spring fed lake for swimming, fishing, canoeing, kayaking, and sailing. No motorized boats. Only really private lake lot in Briarstone neighborhood. Imagine complete privacy - you won't see neighbors when you are on your back de ...
- 807 16th St NE, Mason City, IA 50401
- 2 Beds · 1 Bath · 1376 Sqft
- Attention golfers, first time buyers and/or landlords this home is ready for you to move in immediately. This cute 2 bedroom home is only 1 block from the public golf course and just a few blocks from the local elementary school. Enjoy the nice backyard for your BBQ's and for the kids to play. It could also be easily fenced in. This home features a nice living room and the basement can be utilized for many options such as a family room, bedroom (if an egress window would be installed), workshop, and there is also a ...
- 225 1st St SW, Mason City, IA 50401
- 3 Beds · 1 Bath · 1759 Sqft
- Nice starter home or rental property (equity builder). If buyer wants, owner will be including all furnishings with strong offer. Complete move-in ready. Owner purchased home for their son to relocate to Mason City but that did not happen so the house was been completely setup but no one has lived in it since the owner purchased it last November. This home has a home warranty that still has 6 months left that is transferable to the next owner. The exterior of the home features a nice sized backyard that could be fe ...
- 715 Hemlock Ct, Mason City, IA 50401
- 5 Beds · 3 Baths · 4008 Sqft
- This Asbury neighborhood home has every update you would want in this barely lived in new construction home in 2016. This original owner did every upgrade possible with the builder. The main floor features a complete open concept gourmet kitchen to living room and to dining area plus 2 separate sliding doors to a relaxing covered deck. Main floor hard surface flooring and solid wood doors. Besides the open concept area, the best feature in this dream home is the master suite. The bathroom was significantly expanded ...