- 7 Sumac Rd, Mason City, IA 50401
- 5 Beds · 2 Baths · 2720 Sqft
- Want a quiet neighborhood with built-in walking paths, children play areas, basketball court, walking access to river fun, and schools then look no further. This 2-story home sits at the end of a quiet cul-de-dac and features main floor living with a finished basement and extra bedrooms for everyone. The kitchen and dining area are the popular open concept leading to a comfy living area and access to a nice patio. The patio looks out to a large green open space great for kids activities and relaxing views. Laundry ...
- 525 15th St NW, Mason City, IA 50401
- 3 Beds · 1 Bath · 1976 Sqft
- Comfortable 3 bedroom ranch with nice fenced in backyard on quiet street. Interior includes nice sized kitchen with adjacent dining area. Living room features good TV viewing space and space for a computer workstation. One of the bedrooms has a slider out to a wooden deck and this room could also be a nice office or you could even add laundry to the main floor. Basement has all the studs and electrical installed and is ready for sheet rock and finishing for a finished family room and extra bedroom if an egress wind ...
- 814 6th SE, Mason City, IA 50401
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1892 Sqft
- Great updated ranch to modern open concept (kitchen to living room), new master suite (bedroom, walk-in closet, double sink, and tiled shower), new family room and bedroom added to dry basement. Basement also includes a partial bathroom. The backyard features a new 7 foot wood privacy fence, storage shed, and fire pit to enjoy those beautiful evenings. The front yard includes a double wide driveway. The garage and half the basement has new epoxy floors. The inside has been completed renovated to include the wonderf ...
- 944 6th Pl SE, Mason City, IA 50401
- 2 Beds · 2 Baths · 2104 Sqft
- Nice ranch home on the quiet east side of town with a fenced in back yard and great shaded, landscaped patio. You will even have your own cute, extra shed for that outdoor equipment. Rear addition was added in 1985 to enlarge kitchen, dining area and main floor bathroom. Living room features really nice hardwood floors. New Anderson windows were added in 2010 and steel eves and soffits. Enclosed breezeway between garage and house is totally finished for extra living space. Great family room, another dedicated room ...
- 48 Lakeview Dr, Mason City, IA 50401
- 3 Beds · 3 Baths · 2928 Sqft
- Like new home with endless views of Lake Cona Toma!!! This entire home has been completely remodeled and updated with quality throughout. If you like sunsets and being on a lake, then this is a must see for you. Main floor offers an inviting kitchen with solid surface counter tops, loads of cupboard space and a comfortable eating area. Living and dining room combination with gorgeous views of the lake. Master suite that has plenty of closet space, convenient bathroom, and spectacular views. Spacious main floor laun ...
- 15 26th St SW, Mason City, IA 50401
- 2 Beds · 2 Baths · 1274 Sqft
- Totally renovated and a great heated 3-car garage / workshop. This is a perfect starter home or rental home. Owner has completely renovated everything in the home. All new plumbing, electrical, flooring, kitchen, and bathrooms. Furnace, A/C, and water heater added in 2009. New steel roof in 2005. Professional beaver system added in basement. Don't wait to check this one out.
- 225 1st St SW, Mason City, IA 50401
- 3 Beds · 1 Bath · 1759 Sqft
- Nice starter home or rental property (equity builder). If buyer wants, owner will be including all furnishings with strong offer. Complete move-in ready. Owner purchased home for their son to relocate to Mason City but that did not happen so the house was been completely setup but no one has lived in it since the owner purchased it last November. Home has a 14-month home warranty that still has 8 months left that is transferable to the next owner. The exterior of the home features a nice sized backyard that could b ...
- 659 2nd St NE, Mason City, IA 50401
- 3 Beds · 3 Baths · 2612 Sqft
- Once in a lifetime unique storybook home. Completely renovated hidden gem in Mason City. Original character throughout including incredible water views and sounds from this stone home. Interior features tile, granite, mission style (quarter sawn oak cabinets). 3 bedrooms and office (could be 4th bedroom). Main floor master suite with spa like bathroom and walk-in closet with laundry. Exterior is total privacy. You will feel like you are in the country when you are right in the middle of town. Enjoy wild life, fishi ...
- 1016 1st St NE, Mason City, IA 50401
- 2 Beds · 2 Baths · 1544 Sqft
- Great starter home or rental. New roof added in 2017, bathroom updated in 2018, house exterior painted in 2018. Backyard is completely fenced for kids or that friendly pet of yours. The main floor has a nice sized living room, kitchen and dining area with a new door to the backyard for BBQ access, 2 bedrooms and a full bath. The basement is 1/2 finished with a large open room for a family room or potential for another bedroom if an egress window is added. There is also a newer shower in the basement along with a to ...
- 715 Hemlock Ct, Mason City, IA 50401
- 5 Beds · 3 Baths · 4008 Sqft
- This Asbury neighborhood home has every update you would want in this barely lived in new construction home in 2016. This original owner did every upgrade possible with the builder. The main floor features a complete open concept gourmet kitchen to living room to dining area with 2 separate sliding doors to a covered wooden deck. Main floor hard surface flooring and solid wood doors. Besides the open concept area, the best feature in this dream home is the master suite. The bathroom was significantly expanded to in ...
- 1436 N Monroe Ave, Mason City, IA 50401
- 2 Beds · 2 Baths · 1328 Sqft
- Really nice starter home or rental. This home is currently a rental property but you could make it your new home or start being a landlord yourself. The house features steel siding, newer windows, nice wood trim, nice mudroom, and a large backyard. Very well insulated home (tenant says utilities average at about $80 a month). Attic is very well insulated and ready for finishing to make into a extra bonus room (access from NW bedroom closet).
- 745 Briarstone Dr, Mason City, IA 50401
- Want a dream home on a private lake, then this is your lot. Most spectacular lot in Mason City! Million dollar lake view. First time it has been offered for sale. Unique waterfront lot with endless options for creating your once in a lifetime dream home. Over 300 feet of shoreline. Private, spring fed lake for swimming, fishing, canoeing, kayaking, and sailing. No motorized boats. Only really private lake lot in Briarstone neighborhood. Imagine complete privacy - you won't see neighbors when you are on your back de ...
- 1302 N Adams Ave, Mason City, IA 50401
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1400 Sqft
- Comments coming soon along with pictures.