- 102 Linden Dr, Mason City, IA 50401
- 4 Beds · 1 Bath · 2646 Sqft
- You need to step into this home to appreciate its updated beauty that maintains the original character. You will be wow'ed when you walk in the front door by the freshly finished hardwood floors throughout, the built-ins, the extra tall baseboards, and the crown molding. This home has also been renovated extensively with new windows, new electrical, and very comforting paint and accenting details. If you like bringing the outside elements inside, then you will love both the 3-season porch and the large brick paver ...
- 652 1st St SE, Mason City, IA 50401
- 2 Beds · 2 Baths · 1952 Sqft
- Current owner has done tons of updates to this cute 2 bedroom ranch with basement walkout. The renovated backyard deck will be where you want to spend all your time overlooking the deep fenced in yard. Some of the current owner updates over the past 5 years include: completely new kitchen and bathroom, new roof in 2016, new electrical service (150amp), new deck (majority of boards), new flooring, new paint, new plumbing updates, significant insulation updates, new water heater in 2017, and conversion of the old 1-c ...
- 809 2nd Ave N, Clear Lake, IA 50428
- 4 Beds · 3 Baths · 2901 Sqft
- Wow, what a classic. This charming Victorian home was relocated in 1998 to this great location on a brand new basement/foundation. This Clear Lake home is directly across the street from the Central Gardens of North Iowa and an easy couple of blocks walk to downtown main street and the lake. A new cement floor was also added for the huge 6-car garage (a dream for all your toys). Don't wait too long to see this one. The woodwork in the home is beautiful, and the home features an extra large lot, newer storm windows, ...
- 525 15th St NW, Mason City, IA 50401
- 3 Beds · 1 Bath · 1976 Sqft
- Comfortable 3 bedroom ranch with nice fenced in backyard on quiet street. Interior includes nice sized kitchen with adjacent dining area. Living room features good TV viewing space and space for a computer workstation. One of the bedrooms has a slider out to a wooden deck and this room could also be a nice office or you could even add laundry to the main floor. Basement has all the studs and electrical installed and is ready for sheet rock and finishing for a finished family room and extra bedroom if an egress wind ...
- 15 26th St SW, Mason City, IA 50401
- 2 Beds · 2 Baths · 1274 Sqft
- Totally renovated home and a GREAT heated 3-car garage / workshop. This is a perfect starter home or rental home. Owner has completely renovated everything in the home. All new plumbing, electrical, flooring, kitchen, and bathrooms. Furnace, A/C, and water heater added in 2009. New steel roof in 2005. Professional beaver system added in basement. Don't wait to check this one out.
- 745 Briarstone Dr, Mason City, IA 50401
- Want a dream home on a private lake, then this is your lot. Most spectacular lot in Mason City! Million dollar lake view. First time it has been offered for sale. Unique waterfront lot with endless options for creating your once in a lifetime dream home. Over 300 feet of shoreline. Private, spring fed lake for swimming, fishing, canoeing, kayaking, and sailing. No motorized boats. Only really private lake lot in Briarstone neighborhood. Imagine complete privacy - you won't see neighbors when you are on your back de ...
- 659 2nd St NE, Mason City, IA 50401
- 3 Beds · 3 Baths · 2612 Sqft
- Once in a lifetime unique storybook home. Completely renovated hidden gem in Mason City. Original character throughout including incredible water views and sounds from this stone home. Interior features tile, granite, mission style (quarter sawn oak cabinets). 3 bedrooms and office (could be 4th bedroom). Main floor master suite with spa like bathroom and walk-in closet with laundry. Exterior is total privacy. You will feel like you are in the country when you are right in the middle of town. Enjoy wild life, fishi ...